Thursday, February 13, 2014

ABOUT ME

About Me
My name is Ilicia and I'm a dental hygienist. I am enrolled in the bachelor's program at SUNY Canton and am taking a course called Pedagogy and Tech Online Learning and a course called Introduction to Learning Technologies. This blog is meant to incorporate all the information I am learning from these courses and synthesize it in a blog entry.A little bit about me; I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 young kids, wife of a state trooper, and dental hygienist. I'm a full time student, but am hoping to graduate in December. I live in NY and as I blog, a humongous snow storm is happening outside my window! Thankfully my children are happily watching a movie about dinosaurs so I can do a bit of homework.I hope to learn some helpful information about technology and how to apply it to a career in education in a dental hygiene program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment